Untitled 1




Play the music and keep reading...

When i was alone, i like to reminiscent my past...the days pass through and i'm still here...waiting for someone who can't be back...

v
v
v
v

to give a warm hug and kiss me with full of love...i love the day we stand together..had such an enjoyable moment...do care about each other and spread the love offsprings...

v
v
v
v

Please dad...wake up !! there's many things i intended to share with you...there are all my achievements...i've done this because i wanted to be the best...because of you dad

v
v
v
v

I know sometimes you pissed off have a kid like me...i know you are tired treatened me nicely...but i always keep doing the same mistakes...you know what dad...i've done that because i wanted to get your attention...really need you by my side every single time...

v
v
v
v

Dad please hold my hand tightly...i don't want you to go anywhere..just accompany me and makes me feel calm...i'm scared...

v
v
v
v

I really missed damned much that time....i'm writing because of you...rely on my hand to write freely..i can't simply say any single word when it comes to speak about you...

v
v
v
v

Dad there's too many things i want to share with you...i want you to be proud of me...please smile dad...give me the best smile in the world so that i can show off to my friends...that i have a great father...handsome man with a short moustache...

v
v
v
v

Although we've been far away but...you are always be my "HERO" in my heart and in my soul...glad to have you in my life..although it's just temporary...but i'm still grateful because i've got the chance to be closed with you...for sure i love you DAD !!

v
v
v
v
v
v

It's been eight years without you...but for me..it's very hard to face the days onward without you...i know i can't weak..but my tears keep flowing down my cheeks...i don't have the heart to be brat anymore...i know i've done a lot of mistakes..i'll changed dad..believe me..and i'll prove to the world the power of love...now and forever loving you

No comments: