# Untitled 2




Play the music and keep reading....

Love is subjective...


Haven't you ever heard "what you give you will get back" ?
v
v
v
v
v
v

Some peoples assume this phrase referring as a negative one...but not for me at all...to be "cliche'', if you are doing something nice peoples will treat you nicely and treat you well

v
v
v
v
v
v


yes i do agree...what i really mean is about the person who encouraged me a lot in my life...he became my "pioneer" to create my own world...where it comes from my "noble" heart and from my sincerity...


World Without Father (wwf)?
Something happened have a reason behind..believe firmly

From child i've turned up as a teen...thousand peoples i've met but he always be at the top...there's no one can replace his place...

v
v
v
v
v
v

Along the journey, i face lots of hardship..."how do i live without the one i love?" it's always echo'ing inside of me...

v
v
v
v
v
v

Sometimes I just wanna go back to the past, so I can smile like the last time...I'm still remember that day...only dad and me...when i look into dad eyes it such a "spark" of spirit..

v
v
v
v
v
v

"Son, do take care because soon i might be far away...while groping my head tenderly..be nice and...don't forget to perform solah...i'm waiting you "sending" me pray so that i can have a peacefull life here and hereafter

Maybe last time i can't undertand you..maybe last time i'm too young to understand...maybe..it's my foolishness that i've never mention it before..love you DAD !! i really meant it

A fool is like other men as long as he is silent (Jacob Cats)





No comments: