Days blooming such a bunch of flowers in the garden...makes the world looks great to see...makes peoples calm and bring peacefull in a piece of sorrow heart...

v
v

fancy of flowers just like a rainbow in the sky...looking at sky, crossing a flock of birds fly freely...but somehow it still can't full my heart content...

v
v
v
v
v
v


There's something missing...and i know it...sky looks dim without the sparkling of stars...world constantly dark without the shining of sunlight....

v
v
v

similarly goes in my life...i've lost that precious "star" and the only "sun"....my life is getting dark...that "sun" enlighten my days before but it just be a piece of a great moment ever...i can't see it anymore...just a fade "sun"...it comes but it will disappear soon...and i don't know when i can see it again...

v
v
v
v
v
v

Walking along the pavement in a rainy day...alone...i was drenched from head until toe...i'm shivering...i briskly run and sit for a while...droplet of the rain flowing down my face...fading the tears come out...

v
v
v
v

During my childhood, i love to play hide and seek...reminiscent back about my past, it brings me back to the happiness of life...remember that day being engross with that play until it's already late..

v
v
v
v
v

soon it was raining heavily...I played rain happily...further step in as arriving home trail of footprints just like chasing me...i heard someone was calling my name...with a cane in hand and stand in front of me...it was my dad...I had been caned and i know it's my fault..it was hurt

v
v
v
v



Later night, i was pretending myself sleep...just close my eyes and..the door opened..i'm scared..soon, i'm feel calm because i know it was my dad..he comes and sitting close on my bed..he touch my face and say

v
v
v
v

"i'm sorry son..i just want to teach you not to punish you..i know i've done wrong but for sure..i love you son..be a nice kid"..then he hug me..

v
v
v



Tears flowing down my cheeks..i'm stuck up..that night will be the best part of my life..love you dad!!

No comments: