# Untitled 3







Every person in this world have their own story...either it's all about happiness or it might be sadness...that's the cycle of life...if you ever think about the sadness, so for sure you can understand well....how the others feel when it comes to the bitter or bad story...sometimes it's not what we ask to...but it's all faith from the Almighthy...it's all "written"..."KUN FAYAKUN"....once it happened it can't be back...

v
v
v
v
v
v

Eight years passed, but my memories still there...still fresh and it feels such a just now you accompany me...yes...today i'll tell a piece of wonderful life with my DAD...maybe i'm not so strong enough to speak...but my fingertips are "play well" to hit the keyboards syllable...

v
v
v
v
v
v

A smart man and looks neat everytime..."hey, that's my dad"...if last time i can "introduce" him to my friends but it will not be right now and forever...i know it's pain and bitter...but i have to go through...thousand questions still need to be answered....still need the explaination from you dad...

v
v
v
v
v
v

If last time, when i have a problem...i'm not worried much as i know i have a good "consultant"...he loves to be around me...same goes to me...being a youngest brother in siblings doesn't mean i'm pampered...my dad treat us fairly and wisely....if you are doing nasty you will get punish...and if you are doing the good deeds my dad would present you thousands compliments....

v
v
v
v
v
v

But i do agree what many peoples say...the compliments only deserved for our creator, Allah swt....if we are keep thinking that we are good enough but...bear in your mind...Allah is the greatest one...if you can understand what i'm feel right now...but...God know more than you...yes...if last time when i'm doing well i can yell like crazy and always thanking dad for inspiring my life...now on i lost him....then i realised...closing my eyes with tears keep flowing down...i asked myself..."do you ever grateful God before ?"

v
v
v
v

Life is short...we can't blame anyone because it's not our fault it happened...

No comments: